Thursday 21 February 2013

Book page decorations

Hello, so I'm going to do Sundays post today because i am away all weekend. So today's post is all about ideas on decorations for your bedroom or another room made from book pages (Unwanted books) here's what I did.

I picked the shape of a butterfly to cut out of my book page but you can pick anything you want. I also made two other different size butterflies each slightly smaller than the other. To make mine a little more tough i put them on to some card and cut them out again.
 
 
 

 
I then also cut a little bird and a ballerina out of the middle from two of the book pages and put them in a fame. My friend also made a beautiful rose from lovely quotes but unfortunately i didn't get a photo.
 



Hope you enjoyed the post :)

Charlotte xoxo



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here :)